Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Lifeless Short Journey

It's been quite a long time since I've updated my blog. Well, I'm back now and let me tell you about a trip to my college would be like while travelling in my college bus.
Just read the below lines..you'd get an idea, I believe.


Walking on the street to board the bus,
While travelling in that crap bus, you can always see a cycle overtaking it!
The travel's so tedious that it seems as though you are heading to your destination in a 19th century motorbike(At least,that's better than my bus!),

Try jumping out of it, moving bus,
No, no, do not worry at all,
Why fear? When Bus No. 28 is here?!
One would never even get a minor scratch on his body!

The bus gets loaded up with so many people that one would get vexed of his life,
A few dumb people worsen the situation!
It feels so good after landing safely on the college's runway,

But it wouldn't be that good before some senior catches you,
Takes you to the Cafe` Coffee Day, (I wish there was one...)
Where you'll never get a buffet!

And, then quit from there before he makes our deep pockets shallow,
Next, stepping into the classroom, you find a new world in there,
Everything seems to be fine before the classes start.

Once they start,
One would get into a world that converges, diverges, polymerises, corrodes...
And, finally erodes by the end of the day!

There will no means of purification or extraction of a fresh mind,
Until and unless the travel goes on peacefully..
But, when the hell should that happen?!

Boarding that crap, stinky bus again in the evening,
The condition worsens from worse to worst!
Killin' time becomes the one and only best way to get rid of those dreary conditions..


At the end of the journey in the day, everything feels like 'A Lifeless Short Journey'....




P.S. I'm not complaining about anything about my college. I'm more than satisfied to study in there.

3 comments: