Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let 'em Live

I've come up with a poem (or a song, what ever one would call it) about the endangered species of birds.

Firstly, I'd like to thank a very good friend of mine because of whom I've written this. Had he not spelt the words 'Endangered Birds' which he had chosen for his project, I'd have never come up with this song.

So, here it goes..

I walk in a park,
Looking out for you,

Remembering your sweet sounds,
Which were more than just pleasant to the world,

The zephyr that I feel today,
Reminds me of you flying in the wind;
All around that day,

I walk the road,
I fly up high,
I keep searching....
I keep searching...
And, I keep searching for you...

Finally, I give up,
As, I still can't find you,
Why did you leave me?
I loved you so much,

Now, all I can do for you
And, for your family who face extinction,
Is just say,
To those merciless people...
'Let 'em Live'..
'Let 'em Live'...
'Let 'em Live'.....




I hope you all liked it.

12 comments:

  1. very very beautiful and meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome... It's great, your band can perform it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vardhu
    thanks

    @rashmi
    thanks yaar

    @Sid
    Thanks dude...yeah, will try to compose it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good bro!!
    see...u're already a pro..
    dude,way to go!
    (i tried a rhyme above.never mind if it sucks..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanq jay and abhi!

    Abhi, its alright, macha!..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yar it was damn awesome dude..... i will ask the
    jntu people to publish ur poem in our english text books wat say??? [:-))]....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful nice poetry........ really awesome

    ReplyDelete